These are all of the pages of my blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pro Scout Pay

Right now for this year I am not going to get anything from Santa or for my birthday from mom and Paul! The reason why is I signed up to be an actor in commercials, T.V and movies! I got interviewed and they liked me. Now I have to go to this thing in Chicago December 11th and 12th to preform and introduce my self in front of 50 different agency's like Warner Bros, Nickelodeon, Disney, Cartoon Network, Bravo, M.G.N, Fox, ABC, ABC Family and so many more! So really My Christmas present I was going to get from Santa I guess the grandparent's will have to chip in. Leave a reply and tell me what you think about that. After a while I will look at the results and tell you what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment