These are all of the pages of my blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back from Break

It was hard to re-adapt to Monday morning, but we had a sub in Mrs. Collins class so that was pretty cool. I had homework but it only took me an hour and a half total. Everything else went normal that day with friends and everything except for the fact that I had to leave to get my sports physical done in the beginning of 6th hour.. Today I had my first track people, some friends stayed and some friends left but most of all there were a lot of 7th graders thinking they where hot shots, but at the end almost everyone was wheezing and out of breathe... almost everyone. In Mrs. Collins class today we had the sub again, I took my STAR test and I think I did the best in the reading portion.
                                                                                           See Ya,
                                                                                                            Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment