This is a blog I am going to have all through middle school! I am going to keep up to date on what is happening in my middle school.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Catching Up
Hey guys, haven't talked to you in a while. What has it been like a year, I am not to sure. I got permission to get a twitter so I have one of those now. I am in the 8th grade so next year I will have a whole new blog for my high school years and I will always post on that. Let me think of the highlights of my year so far... in September. In the beginning of the new school year I finished working on the high school musical at Lamphere and I got my schedule and got all of the teachers I was hoping for. I even got into Algebra 1 believe it or not. I was in the marching band in this time period and algebra was really hard. So juggling all the practices and the homework I got in algebra I was starting to struggle. October was pretty much the same, on Halloween it was raining and everyone was complementing my friends costume (mainly old people) because he was wearing a military uniform. Then they would always look over to me and be like "what are you some sort of wizard?" But since my friend was there with me they gave us extra candy to both the military cadet and the wizard, so that was a bonus. November was getting a bit colder, I went to state with the marching band and we almost beat our high score of second to last place. It was really exciting to play on Ford Field with all the people and the big stadium it was really exciting! In December, my holidays were fun and I got a top of the line H.D camcorder! I just need to buy a better microphone for it because it is really quiet on playback. It has a slight problem with the battery life but other than that it is amazing and surprisingly smooth. January I spent New Years with my grandma's as always and algebra started to get harder. I started to see a slight drop with my grades in that class and I started to slack off with homework. I received heartbreak in an awful way and in February I spent my valentines day alone and lent began. I gave up my iPod touch for lent that I so dearly loved and it was really tough! I started hanging out with Zach more often, I am into Magic: The Gathering right now and I started to get back on track with my grades. March, my teachers all love me except for one of my teachers who I think he/she has a grudge on me. But I will not name that individual teacher out of respect for his or her privacy and rights. March was really cold and lots of more snow fell on the ground. I kept on praying and praying and the snow finally cleared and it started to get warm! Just when I was about to seize the weather over break I was diagnosed with a terrible stomach virus. At the Easter party with my family I had diarrhea and had to be taken home. For the next week I kept on pooping along with occasional vomiting and bloody noses. I am miserable sitting in be right now and I missed April Fool's day due to my illness. I am nearly completely isolated from my family and I am starting to feel better on some days, but then the bug keeps on creeping up and puts me down. I actually think that my stomach virus may infected Vivian so please keep her in you prayers! It is now April the 3rd and I am as sick as a puppy. See you guys later, nice catching up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment