These are all of the pages of my blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Track and Back

Now, back to school for another new week, ughh. On Monday the day went pretty much as usual, I got my spelling in for full credit and other homework that I missed when I was with the band on the elementary tour. After school we went to Lamphere for track practice, I had a lot of fun but they kept us at station 2 for twice the time, so we didn't sprint which was cool with me! High jump and hurdles seemed easy now that I am taller than last year. Today it was an early release, but I didn't go home at one. I stayed at school to work on a Power Point presentation with Mr. Gower & Mrs. Schelesky for the board meeting on May 14th. Funny, on May 15th I have a MCYBB concert and May 17th I have a track meet. That's all new now, so until next time stay happy be happy!
                                              -Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment