Day 8 of my illness I feel all better, my mom told me to eat a banana but that just made me feel bad for another hour but it helped a little. I can't be to sure my illness is gone but this morning my mom, Vivian, Lily, Isaac and I all walked up to the park. It was a long walk but it was worth it, I had a lot of fun and Vivian and I kept pretending we were in the Lion King movie, I was Scar and Vivian was Mufasa (I killed her multiple times of off "pride rock"). On the way home Lily dropped her gloves and Vivian and I had to go all the way back to the park and back to find them on our scooters and bikes. Later today Vivian and I started to play Mario Kart Wii, she kept on throwing bananas at me so it was really hard to beat her and she beat me multiple times. I guess the bananas are payback for me killing her all the time at the park. Well, that is all for this update, I promise to keep posting!
Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment